RUBBER SNOW PLOW EDGES
PPI’s Rubber Snow Plow Edges are designed to provide the flexibility and wear resistance needed for all types of road maintenance and snow removal.
PPI offers standard and premium versions of our compounds, both of which are ozone resistant and flexible to -40 °C. The premium compound provides a longer Rubber Snow Plow Edge life with its greater abrasion resistance.
Please click the links below to view or download PDFs of PPI's Rubber Snow Plow Edge compounds.
• PPI Standard Rubber Snow Plow Edge Compound - High performance in demanding applications at cost-effective prices
• PPI Premium Rubber Snow Plow Edge Compound - Superior durability and abrasion resistance for extreme snow removal conditions
PPI’s Rubber Snow Plow Edges include:
- Thicknesses ranging from ½” to 2”
- Made-to-order lengths, up to 16’
- Custom hole/slot patterns and multiple slot sizes for all mounting types
- Shipping coiled, punched, and labelled according to customer specifications