RAIL SOLUTIONS - ELECTRICALLY NON-CONDUCTIVE PRODUCTS
Three-Piece Rail Seat
Our customers buy our Three-Piece Rail Seat because they know it gets the job done. PPI's Three-PIece Rail Seat ships ready-to-install, with the lengths and hole patterns that our customers specify. Whether it's for installation on columns, in Light Rail Trasit systems, or in any other location, our Three-Piece Rail Seat ensures that rails are electrically isolated from their surroundings, with a durability that's meant to last.
• Click the following link to view or download a sample PDF drawing of PPI's Three-Piece Rail Seat.
Removable Railseal for Grade Crossings
These profiles are manufactured using electrically non-conductive rubber and can be removed and reinstalled without breaking-up the surrounding concrete, asphalt, or paving. PPI's electrically non-conductive rubber formulation provides the electrical resistance and durability needed for electrified transit and transport systems. The installation of Railseal made from this resilient material between the rail and concrete helps to:
- Increase concrete and paving life
- Control noise and vibration
- Create easy access to rail fastening systems for maintenance
- Reduce water infiltration, thereby protecting rail fasteners, ties and sub-ballast
• Click here to view or download PPI's specifications for its Electrically Non-Conductive Formula.